Ethernet ports randomly stop working, wifi still works

The Ethernet ports on my Omnia randomly stop working. Today they stopped working for no apparent reason, and the web interface is only reachable via wifi. Internet connectivity on Wifi stays alive. I have previously done a full reset via USB due to other issues. Is there anything else I can try? If I were to check device logs via SCP, where should I look?

1 - Has replacing the ethernet cable been tried ?
2 - Has the eth cable been tried in another lan port ?
3 - Any signs in the log ?
4 - Specific interface settings ?

1. I’ve tried replacing the cables. No difference.
  2. I’ve tried different ports. No difference.
  3. Can you point me to the right direction here, where should I look for the appropriate log?
  4. Very basic setup, DHCP, no manual settings, no additional packages installed compared to factory install.

?? I don’t know … anything in relation to your problem … eth or eth-lan (error, fail, warn)

As a layman, I would try a permanent ping to the router and WAN - I can monitor outages in Statistics.

5 - Isn’t there a problem with the network card sleeping on the lan device ?
6 - Is the problem related to multiple devices connected by cable or just one ?
7 - The device connected by cable still has (in outage) an IP address assigned ?
ipconfig /all ; ipconfig /release ; ipconfig /renew

Unfortunately I can only advise by trial and error or by process of elimination, hopefully someone more knowledgeable will get in touch so we can take a more direct route to a solution