Error notifications = Updater failed

Hello,
anyone know what to do ?

Error notifications

Updater failed: 

[string "backend"]:1211: [string "backend"]:277: attempt to concatenate local 'pkg_name' (a nil value)
Gerät Turris Omnia
Seriennummer 51539634410
reForis version 1.0.8
Turris OS Version 5.2.7
Turris OS Branch

HBS

Kernel-Version 4.14.245

Bye Marcus

Wait :wink:
It happens from time to time… Usually SW/support people notice problem in short time by themselves and correct it.
Thus take a deep breath and wait.

No, it happens several times a day since a couple of weeks.

If this is a case, you had it reported to support already :wink: See Support - Turris Documentation

I think the problem is like this:
https://forum.test.turris.cz/t/turris-1-1-updater-selhal-unknown-error/6300

Bye Marcus

Moore Infos:

root@turris:~# pkgupdate

WARN:Couldn’t read the status file: [string “backend”]:1211: [string “backend”]:277: attempt to concatenate local ‘pkg_name’ (a nil value)
INFO:Target Turris OS: 5.2.7
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package foris-storage-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package reforis-snapshots-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package reforis-diagnostics-plugin-l10n-de that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-en that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-cs that is missing, ignoring as requested.
line not found
line not found
line not found
ERROR:
[string “backend”]:1211: [string “backend”]:277: attempt to concatenate local ‘pkg_name’ (a nil value)

There are some irritating problems with updater - have a look here (Repetitive failing attempts to update a router (#295) · Issues · Turris / Turris OS / Turris Build · GitLab) if that fits to your case. If yes and even if not - contact support team (use provided link above or in the pinned threat from @Pepe.

Which is completely unrelated to this issue. What OP needs to do is to reach the support department with the diagnostics and also share the content of /etc/updater/conf.d as it seems that he was doing some changes in files.