Diplexers in the US?

I wanted to buy a couple diplexers for a different project, and thought to get the ones for the Omnia. They seem to be available from discomp.cz for about $11. However, shipping for two of them comes to $42 (!) for something that could be sent in a padded envelope.

I found another site (524wifi.com) that sells a different one, a Compex SMA-DP-LTE for $20 and comes with a couple cables with U.FL connectors, but they’re also in CZ and shipping is about $30 (still expensive it seems for something that could be sent in a padded envelope).

There appears to be a site in the US that sells the Compex SMA-DP-LTE for $25 with $5 shipping, but no cables. But cables seem to be cheap on ebay.

Does anyone know any other places to find these?

Hey, if you haven’t sorted it out yet, I would be happy to assist and buy a couple of diplexers here - in the Czech Rep - and mail them to the US.

BTW, I used to travel back and forth over the Atlantic, but now I had to slow down and don’t expect to be in North America till May 2023 (just mentioning this in case you are in no rush)

2 Likes