Connection lost to local gaming server since TOS 6.0 upgrade

My router upgraded to TOS 6.0 and since then when We play on my local gaming server, We loose connection randomly which leads to disconnect. I cannot tie this issue to anything but upgrade to TOS 6.0. The server is accessible through port forwarding.

I tested it with local connection (not through port forwarding) and same issue. Is it some traffic shaping issue? Packet routing issue?

I’m encountering a very similar problem. What I think is going on is that the router isn’t bridging between WiFi and Ethernet reliably anymore.

My WiFi devices can ping the router and go online, and my Ethernet devices can ping the router and go online, but they can’t ping each other.

It’s not a client isolation issue. My WiFi devices can ping and connect to each other.

I have this between the devices on the Ethernet and I can ping and connect, but I must have some momentary disconnects or something.

Oh. In my case, it looks like it may be weird problems from the changes in VLAN configuration. Trying this fix: How to make VLAN work again after update from TOS 5 to 6?