Can't turn on Turris MOX

My earlier solution only got the router working temporarily, then it was this issue that I started hitting (router breaks itself at least once a day) Reboot doesn't work - #27 by peci1 - SW help - Turris forum

I have tried from the beginning, but they only respond once in a while. At one point (Feb 29) they said:

For orders purchased on Indiegogo,
we provide a warranty in 2 years length according to the EU law. During that
period we can repair it or provide you a replacement.

but they have been very unresponsive.

Emails I have sent (dates which my emails actually got response in bold, you can see only 3 out of 13 emails responded to):

1. Sep 9, 2019: debugging included. No response.
  2. Oct 4, 2019: reply to debugging thread. No response.
  3. Jan 16, 2020: reply to debugging thread. No response (but receipt confirmed)
  4. Feb 24, 2020: reply to debugging thread. No response.
  5. Feb 24, 2020: reply to invoice email (orders@turris.cz, because tech.support@turris.cz and info@turris.cz did not reply before) FINALLY A REPLY…only to say I should have emailed the addresses which did not respond to me.
  6. Feb 29, 2020: reply to invoice thread to apologize, but explain situation.
  7. Jun 27, 2020: reply to invoice thread, cc-ing all the “bad” emails again begging for help. ANOTHER REPLY…but again to say I should not use these emails.
  8. Jul 3, 2020: reply to invoice thread, using correct tech.support email, agin explaining situation. REPLY RECIEVED, asking for serial number, but it came from orders email address.
  9. Jul 8, 2020: reply to invoice thread, provided serial number asking what else I can do.
  10. Jul 13, 2020: reply to invoice thread, re-cc tech.support email to see if that gets response.
  11. Jul 20, 2020: reply to invoice thread, asking for advice again.
  12. Jul 27, 2020: reply to invoice thread, still asking for help.
  13. Aug 11, 2020: reply to invoice thread, still asking for help.