Cannot set the NAT Loopback

Hi everyone,
My NAT Loopback is not working.
I exposed a web site by a port forwards, I enabled the NAT loopback with “Internal IP” as source loopback, and it’s not working.
If I try to reach my web site from home (inside) with the public name I’m redirected to LUCI web interface. From outside every thing is fine.
Do I need to do something else ?

And my WEB server is located in a DMZ not on the main LAN, where my PC is.
I think that comes from here, may be I need to a add a traffic rules somewhere ?

So, I continue to search an issue. Following openwrt forum, LUCI is not able to create all the NAT Loopback for all networks available. So LUCI create automatically the NAT Loopback only for DMZ and not for the LAN. That’s explain that I’m not able to join my web site from the LAN. So I try to add manually two new rules to create the loopback NAT on the LAN :

iptables -t nat -A zone_lan_prerouting -s 192.168.1.0/24 -d 1.2.3.4/32 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 443 -m comment --comment "!fw3: Reverse Proxy 443 (reflection)" -j DNAT --to-destination 172.20.1.100:443
iptables -t nat -A zone_lan_postrouting -s 192.168.1.0/24 -d 172.20.1.100/32 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 443 -m comment --comment "!fw3: Reverse Proxy 443 (reflection)" -j SNAT --to-source 192.168.1.1

It’s better, now I don’t fall on LUCI web site but I’m not my web server, …
Help appreciate …