Cable connectors wifi

Hallo folks,
One of my cable connections is broken.
I mean the famele/male plugs, that use on the ends of the cable
wich connect the router-board with the antenna-board.
Please tell me the correct type to replace one of the plugs.
Thanks !

Hi, it’s U.FL …(dots because of 20 char message limit :stuck_out_tongue: )