B LED blinks only

Hello, I have some strange problem with my Turris Omnia. After power on only B LED blinks once per second and nothing else happens. I have tried to hold reset button but it does not do anything. I was not doing any reconfiguration or anything like that before power down, it just happened without specific reason.

Have you tried it with different PSU?

Well, actually, I have just opened the box, measured power supply voltage that was as expected, then I disconnected both HDDs I have in the box and after that it suddenly started to work after while. Then I reconnected HDDs and it is still working. Voltage under load is still around 11.9V that should be fine IMO. So it resolved itself somehow but I do not like such solution, because I do not know what the problem was :confused:

Bump this thread. I am having the same problem. I don’t have a different power supply to try, but I can’t factory reset and neither of the buttons work. are the troubleshooting steps to resolve this? Also, my power supply led stays green when not plugged into the router, and blinks green when plugged in.

There is no reason to revive thread which are one year old. The user already created another post, I mean new thread about his issue here:

Thats why I am closing this.