AdBlock - whitelist

If the problematic address lookaside.fbsbx.com (prevents downloading PDF files from Facebook) is in the external list "malvare " and I want to use this list, it should help write lookaside.fbsbx.com to whitelist? I Tried it and somehow it did not work.

Provide the output of /etc/init.d/adblock query lookaside.fbsbx.com

If you have the lookaside.fbsbx.com domain in Whitelist and it is not included in the /etc/kresd/adb_list.overall file, then it will not be an AdBlock problem or it will not be the correct domain.

Not true if the correspondend TLD ( fbsbx.com) will be blocked - therefore the demand for the query output.

Personally, I think it will be centrally blocked in the browser - try another browser or use the wget command over the router (https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10207551285892359).

At first attempt in this morning … blocklist sources “malware” is on and whitelist contains line lookaside.fbsbx.com not allow download pdf files from page lookaside.fbsbx.com. with dns error.

Now it is ready in the same configuration … thanks

root@Omnia:~# /etc/init.d/adblock query lookaside.fbsbx.com
::: results for domain 'lookaside.fbsbx.com'
  - no match
::: results for domain 'fbsbx.com'
  - no match

. . . . . and

Yes, this is just a test address, but the essential thing is that it does not report a DNS error.