A little sneak peek into our “kitchen” - Turris Omnia manufacturing in Lanskroun, Czech Republic

Here is a little sneak peek into our manufacturing plant located in Lanskroun, Czech Republic.

Stay tuned for more (videos, galleries etc) :sunglasses:

https://www.facebook.com/423038914474616/posts/3975975292514276/

4 Likes

Oh, I’d love to see this.

I will not log in to Facebook unless under duress. Is there a way to see it without logging in to Facebook. I also see Facebook as the antithesis of having something like an open source router.

2 Likes

Well, You can see Facebook that way. However, it helps to spread the word and people are there. You can swipe through 10 pics posted on our Instagram for starter. We are also planning to release a video from the visit and there might be even some article(s) coming in the future with galleries, so…it will be better.

As for facebook, I was able to browse those photos on https://www.facebook.com/turrisomnia/

1 Like

It wants login as well. Here are the pictures, source: linkedin[dot]com:

3 Likes

Thanks. Instagram link I’ve posted works in a browser without login - at least for Firefox I’m using.

1 Like

I realize that facebook is a primary method for communicating for many companies, but it never-the-less irks me that in many cases, a company only has that way to communicate. Since your company doesn’t require facebook, it would be cool if this was also mirrored on maybe your news site?

I appreciate the other links (like the instagram one in this post and a later facebook link) that don’t require me to log in, but I would still prefer to use other options.

5 Likes

Right. We somehow “own” our website as an online real estate more, than our Facebook (other social media) account. Unfortunately, the current version of our website doesn’t support an option to share a gallery a la Facebook. We would like to address this in the new one that is planned, so let’s see.
No timeline for it, however.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information and putting up with my opinion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 20 days. New replies are no longer allowed.