Yes, I am leaving

I need to reply for first paragraph what you said.
Ok. You opened last thread. Great! What about others?

To be fair:
I see some progress and saw that @paja responded to some threads and created issues on Gitlab.
But communication is still bad…

• RAID disks do not spin down (finally since today is it in Gitlab)
    even answer: ‘Guys, please send us email to tech.support@turris.cz’ would be better than no respond at all.
  • MiniDLNA: hm. I don’t use it on Turris. So let’s skip that. But @commar said that this bug is present since 2.7. What’s wrong with that? Nothing…
  • SFTP and IPv4 port 80 forward opens both port on IPv4 and IPv6:
    Community should help each other, right?
    This probably should be reported to upstream (same with BTRFS on Turris 1.x - from comment in PR for Omnia to LEDE, bcs I’m not sure that they know about it) or atleast say something, please.
  • Regarding Airplay, Homekit. “worked just fine with my previous router. Now it doesn’t work” hm… Wait. What did I change? Yeah router… Maybe it is related to knot? I would be even satisfied with respond like this: “Hello, sorry we didn’t try it. If it doesn’t work try to contact first Spotify or other companies and if you don’t reach solution then you can contact us”

So let’s move to my important point:

• One guy couldn’t connect to apparently his favorite site, because the site is blocked from your project AmIHacked.
    Who should notice them? I do? I saw one IP from Czech republic, which attacked me and when I noticed that I contacted them via Twitter. Do you think that they responded?
    Since November you couldn’t told him that you’re looking into it or if there’s way how to modify the blacklist or remove it at all.

Anyway thanks for showing us what you want to-do (but also bug list would be great! :slight_smile: Erratatum in documentation is kinda outdated.) and also
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

// OT: From last night forum is again slow…
// Edit: You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like