Yes, I am leaving

Is it sarcasm, right?

I don’t think this approach really works. It’s better than it was, but in my point of view it’s still bad.
Sometimes they’re replying here, but most of it is related to update, which wasn’t tested enough. For expensive router I’d expect support as Odroid or Emby does on their forums.

For example, where support doesn’t work: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on…
(Bug seems to be here - no reply)
(Most interesting thread is here - no reply)

I was quite suprised that miska replied to me in 3.8.3 RC thread.

Somebody from Turris team said that they’re replying here in their free time, which they’re not paid for it. So why they should be here? It should be part of their job.

In my view it seems that forum isn’t moderated.
Regarding Turris 1.x:

• Free discussion regarding update 3.8.2. No help there from Turris team. More than 470 posts.
    Community was helping each other. Some information was mention on old forum and some details wasn’t mention in documentation.
  • They asked for feedback for documentation and so on. No reply so far. No improvements.
  • I need to repeat your words, which you said in Czech - “polotovary”. Most new stuff doesn’t work. Where is bug list?

Look here: Should I buy Turris Omnia (only in Czech)?

Regarding Omnia:

• Why no one from Turris team replied to pull request to LEDE. They asked, how much routers was sold w/o WiFI. And somebody asked here in Czech 2-3 months ago. So Turris team should notice that. Let me find the thread.

Regarding both routers:

• Slow and sometimes w/o reply in threads related to RC.
  • I didn’t see anywhere videos from Turris Hackathon were released (and you sent me by PM link for OpenWRT packaging from Hackathon)
  • Majordomo is abandoned.
  • They should hurry up to catch LEDE (because we have less packages and for some we need to ask them or compile it)

I have this feeling. Why I can find more information from Turris team in some discussion on other websites like abclinux.cz and why they can’t post it here?

So: We need more information.

For example:

• Statistics, which are sent from us (I mean from routers) to CZ.NIC will also include, which package we will have installed on routers and with this information they will test these packages to avoid bugs and so on.
  • HaaS wasn’t introduced anywhere and since 1st October there’s beta test.

Issues with pull request:
one pull request (again in Czech) with fix took 6 months to be integrated to TurrisOS
23 days - yesterday or today was finally merged!

3 Likes