WIFI Disconnecting since forever

Ever since I got my Turris Omnia I’ve had random disconnect issues mostly with my Fire TV devices but now that I’ve been working from home it’s happened a few times to my laptop where it will just disconnect out of the blue where I have to go reconnect it manually. On the Fire TV I have to toggle SSIDs to get it to reconnect. I’d say this happens once every 1-2 weeks.
5Ghz - 3 devices within 20 feet

I thought it was a firmware issue and went to load a new one and noticed it auto updated to 5.x.x since the last time I checked so that’s not the problem. I’ve also had the issues previous to the last manual FW load. I did not have issues with my Linksys AC1200 running OpenWRT though.

Any ideas what could be going on? Should I change out the WIFI Card? If so, what’s a good one to get that is plug-n-play?

On 5GHz frequecy some channels are protected by DFS to not to interfere with weather radars and so on. Please set your 5Ghz freq to the lowest one possible and it should start faster without scanning for radars on that frequency.

Follow up: List of WLAN channels - Wikipedia

I was not aware of that. Thanks for letting me know. I was using channel 48. Here is more information I found which was somewhat helpful.