Unable to make Samba4 work on TOS5

Hi, I have been trying to make network shares on my new TO. I have raid1 mounted at /srv which I am trying to share in my network. As I have new TO, I had upgraded to TOS5 before I started using it, thus it comes with samba4. The init script is enabled and started

I made the share in luci
though it seems that samba is not running.

root@turris:~# smbclient -L localhost
WARNING: The “null passwords” option is deprecated
WARNING: no network interfaces found
do_connect: Connection to localhost failed (Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED)
root@turris:~# smbclient -L 192.168.1.1
WARNING: The “null passwords” option is deprecated
WARNING: no network interfaces found
do_connect: Connection to 192.168.1.1 failed (Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

this is what I have in /etc/config/samba4

config samba
option workgroup ‘WORKGROUP’
option charset ‘UTF-8’
option interface ‘lan’
option description ‘nas’

config sambashare
option path ‘/srv’
option name ‘nas’
option read_only ‘no’
option guest_ok ‘yes’
option create_mask ‘0644’
option dir_mask ‘0775’

I have also added the following part into /etc/samba/smb.conf and smb.conf.template as I am bit confused which one is used:

[nas]
path = /srv
create mask = 0644
directory mask = 0775
read only = no
guest ok = yes

Any help appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Is likely a clue. The interface name presentation/interpretation in OpenWrt can be trying at times. Looking as this

it would seem that interface should be br-lan instead?

it depends , smbd can listen it on various interfaces, so i listed them all (you can use alias or ip/subnet notation). You can specify or not. In fact if there is none specified in “uci” samba config or in samba template, actual /var/etc/smb.conf will contain interfaces = lo br-lan automatically.

Sure, but the OP declared

which seems not a valid interface in the configuration interpretation. It should probably be br-lan or lanX, depending on the network setup.

Thanks very much to both of you. I followed @Maxmilian_Picmaus conf files. I dont know which one was the treat, but one made the job done.