TurrisOS 5.3.3 randomly reboots

@mina86 is the router in front of the turris appliance responsible for the xDSL dial in or is it just an IP interface? The situation is really annoying because of remote work, many web session with customers etc. I do not have an reliable feeling to my turris appliance anymore. I really want to fix the issue and not switch to another solution because from the specs it is still a good system.

In my case I am behind a standard VDSL2+ modem, turris is responsible for the pppoe dial in. There is no strict time pattern regarding the reboots.

My crashlog is empty / file is not present

cat /sys/kernel/debug/crashlog
cat: can't open '/sys/kernel/debug/crashlog': No such file or directory

I remember, that there is a setting which tells the system to reboot, if an interface / wan etc. is down for X time|attempts, but I can not find it anymore - neither I think, that I set something up regarding this setting.

@fantomas do you have an idea what the issue could be with your ISP leading to reboot situation? I saw, that you posted your situation here (Reboot at night - why? - #22 by fantomas) - did the analysis of the buddyinfo provide you with valuable information?

My feeling is, that many users are facing those issues? But this should no be - this is one of the core functions of a router - a stable uptime.