Not sure whether this might be some critical issue with BTRFS RAID 1
BTRFS: device label srv devid 1 transid 17245 /dev/sda3
BTRFS info (device sda3): disk space caching is enabled
BTRFS: has skinny extents
BTRFS: failed to read the system array on sda3
BTRFS: open_ctree failed
BTRFS: device label srv devid 2 transid 17245 /dev/sda4
BTRFS info (device sda4): disk space caching is enabled
BTRFS: has skinny extents
BTRFS: detected SSD devices, enabling SSD mode
btrfs filesystem show -m
Label: ‘srv’ uuid: 67eccb2b-cc29-4414-966e-0ff205bb5d3f
Total devices 2 FS bytes used 4.88GiB
devid 1 size 463.49GiB used 5.01GiB path /dev/sda3
devid 2 size 463.54GiB used 5.01GiB path /dev/sda4
Thanks to reporting. Maybe it could be related to https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/turris/foris-pakon-plugin/issues/28
However, I can’t tell as I’m not sure about it. I have notified @miska about the bug, which you have found.
Right now, we are not sure, if the fix will make it into 3.11.2.
My pakon is ok (Turris Omnia). It works even with lots of data, displaying a month.
will mwan3 be fixed in this release?
We’re still working on it.
My reasoning is the following:
17:37:29 info updater: updater.lua:100 (Globals): Queue install of mosquitto-ssl/turris/1.5.3-3 17:37:32 info updater: updater.lua:119 (Globals): Queue removal of mosquitto-nossl
This seems my mosquitto-nossl got uninstalled and mosquitto-ssl installed, but the rc.d file for automatic startup got deleted by this step. In result, the mosquitto service wasn’t autostarted and the mqtt clients could not connect. Am I right? Is there a way to overcome this so that the same doesn’t happen to other BC users?
Good catch. I have forwarded to @shenek and we’ll see if there’s something what we can do about it.
We just released an update to RC, contains mainly few additional updates.
When you plan to fix creating access tokens (or new mobile app)?
see https://forum.turris.cz/t/turris-mobile-app-android/3560/37, https://forum.turris.cz/t/how-where-to-create-access-token/8969/10
I’m afraid this is not related to this RC thread. For more details, please look here:
If you’re not able to use provided QR code inside the Turris app, try it to scan with different QR scanner and then it should work.
Updated RC contains latest knot resolver, fixed localrepo from updater and few minor updates.
update from 3.11.1 stable went without a hitch and thus far nothing in the logs, except the earlier reported btrfs output, indicating any issue with the setup/conf this end.
I find the release notes way to scarce. E.g. those package updates discovered earlier I found now others in addition such as tor.
IMHO TO owes its user base a better transparency of which packages are being updated, perhaps also a version history of TOS, and not just those cryptic snippets.
The TurrisOS 3.11.2 RC3 was downloaded and installed on my router without any problems.
Everything works fine.
Yesterday’s update did not start syslog-ng after stopping it to update (however, no router reboot was requested).
2019-01-11 17:44:04 info updater: transaction.lua:141 (fun): Checking for file collisions between packages 2019-01-11 17:44:05 info updater: transaction.lua:159 (fun): Running pre-install scripts and merging packages to root file system 2019-01-11 17:44:06 warning updater: backend.lua:861 (pkg_merge_files): Config file /etc/syslog-ng.conf modified by the user. Backing up the new one into /etc/syslog-ng.conf-opkg 2019-01-11 17:44:08 warning updater: backend.lua:861 (pkg_merge_files): Config file /etc/tor/torrc modified by the user. Backing up the new one into /etc/tor/torrc-opkg 2019-01-11 17:44:11 info updater: transaction.lua:205 (fun): Running post-install and post-rm scripts 2019-01-11 17:44:11 notice syslog-ng: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.10.1' # manual start 2019-01-12 02:23:30 notice syslog-ng: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.19.1'
there are now these entries in the kernel log appearing which were never seen prior
ieee80211 phy0: failed to reallocate TX buffer
ieee80211 phy1: failed to reallocate TX buffer
Updated yutube-dl and little bit of polishing for syslog-ng.
The final version is out!