Turris OS 6.3.0 is now released

Actually, in TOS 6.3.0 I’m experiencing a different, maybe unwanted, behaviour!

Note: I’ve even configured different passwords for reForis and LuCI.

Enter reForis, then click the Advanced Administration menu entry and a new page is opened with LuCI already authenticated and fully operational. Before v6.3.0 you would land in a unauthenticated LuCI login page.

Device Turris Omnia
reForis version 1.4.1
Turris OS version 6.3.0
Turris OS branch HBS
Kernel version 5.15.96

Indeed, there may be some issues with LibreSpeed. The measured values are very different from recent results with NetMetr.

In reForis the speed test never ends, but clicking the refresh button shows the results of the finished test.

1 Like

That is sort of expected when tapping into distributed speedtest nodes… not all of these are all that beefy and as far as I know do not check whether they have sufficient resources before starting a test. This is probably a bit different for officially endorsed measurement systems like netmtr seems to have been.

Interesting, for me this works as expected, the test ends with a “Speed test finished successfully.” message at the top of the page… so I concur this is not fully finished. But IMHO that is not a big problem, as I assume these issues will be fixed soonish. And I think that pro-actively deploying a replacement for to-be-retired netmetr is a great move by team turris.

happend to me also when doing a manual test, but the auto part is working like a charm?
TO2016

Netmetr was not removed yet, but it is going to be removed. The problem with update is known and it is bug. For everybody who had Netmetr in the past we added LibreSpeed so they could easily migrate, but we overlooked that it will happen even on Turris 1.X. This will be fixed next week in 6.3.1 and you will be able to use Netmetr for a little longer till we terminate it.

1 Like

MOX A+D
6.2.4 > 6.3.0 no issues

Thank you turris team!

Can you elaborate on this?

Turris Omnia,update from 6.2.4, no Internet connectivity after the update. Reboot did not helped.
Reforis login page shown, but unable to log-in (authentication failed).
SSH connection OK → rollback to 6.2.4.

Turris Omnia 2020 v6.2.4 → v6.3.0

No problems so far. I did a reboot to be sure of it.

LXC, WiFi, mSATA mount everything works just fine so far.

It seems (/etc/config/librespeed) that data are saved in /tmp:

config client ‘client’
option autostart_enabled ‘0’
option data_dir ‘/tmp/librespeed-data/’

Does it meant that measurements will be removed after reboot of Turris?

Now authorization in the Transmission Remote GUI via port 443 with using SSL does not work.
There were no problems before.

/etc/lighttpd/conf.d/80-transmission.conf

$HTTP["url"] =~ "^/transmission" {
  fastcgi.server = ( "/" => ( turris_auth_scriptname => turris_auth ))
  proxy.header = (
    "map-host-request" => ( "-" => "127.0.0.1" ),
    "map-urlpath" => ( "/transmission" => "", "/transmission/" => "/" ),
    "https-remap" => "enable"
  )
  proxy.server = ( "" => ( ( "host" => "127.0.0.1", "port" => "9091") ) )
  setenv.add-response-header = ("Cache-Control" => "must-revalidate, proxy-revalidate, max-age=0")
}

This topic was automatically closed after 20 days. New replies are no longer allowed.