Turris OS 6.2.2 is out!

Omnia 2016 & Mox Classic ( HBstable ) zero issues. No containers or anything, simple config, auto update.
Very very very nice that the mox can update and reboot now without unplugging the powersupply.

Thxs!

1 Like

As @lucenera has confirmed to me in PM, morce is still unusable, although the fixes have already been published on gitlab. Would it be possible to prioritize releasing these fixes? Iā€™d expect that given the fact that your PR department already propagates morce as something that is available:

5 Likes

I have 6.2.2 and more or less it works correctly (I used putty). The value 1 set the lowest brightness eventhougt it outputs the same two editional lines.

Have you any idea why this feature is not at luci?

In Turris Mox USB (from module A) not working any more (for mass storage) after TOS 6.0 upgrade, we have several reports of Mox upgraded to 6.2.2 (hbs) where the USB3 issue is still there.

In which kernel version is the USB3 patch supposed to be included? 5.15.88 (provided with 6.2.2 hbs and 6.2.2 hbt)? 5.15.89 (provided with hbk)?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 19 days. New replies are no longer allowed.