Turris OS 6.0 is released

Like @dadall , I had to do a rollback of my Mox to 5.4.4 for now.

Here is how I did it (please tell me if I did something wrong, that other should not reproduce):

• As an extra precaution, I made a backup of the SD-card of the Mox. It was probably not necessary but, one never knows. For that, I’ve shut down the Mox, opened module A, extracted the microSD card, plugged it on a computer, and copied its content byte-to-byte (I did it with “Disk” app on Ubuntu, but “dd” command-line would do the same). Then I’ve put the SD-card back in module A
  • I restarted the Mox and opened a web browser on /reforis/administration/snapshots. There, I found the latest pre-6.0 snapshot (called “Automatic pre-update snapshot (TurrisOS 5.4.4)” on mine), and clicked on “rollback” on its line
  • I waited a while (because no obvious feedback of when the rollback is over), then asked the Mox to reboot
  • I browsed to /reforis/login (if you just go to /reforis, there’s a kind of infinite browser loop, probably due to some browser cache), then to /reforis/package-management/update-settings to change automatic update settings: I’ve set it to require manual approval for updates

The Mox seems to be stable. USB works.