Turris OS 5.1.6 is now in the Testing branch

Guys, thank you for sharing with us the bug regarding IPv6 and reForis. My colleague created an issue [1] on our GitLab, where we will try to investigate this issue. I give it try and I am not able to reproduce it in the Stable release and in the Testing branch, there wasn’t any update for reForis. That’s going to be introduced in Turris OS 5.2.0!

[1] Actions don't work in reForis in case of access via IPv6 address (#276) · Issues · Turris / reForis / reForis · GitLab

Forum is not a bug tracker and if you have such experience that DHCP server is not working for you, feel free to add more details to the issue, which is created on our GitLab if it is similar or the same issue. It could be related to your settings or misconfiguration, but without sharing details with us e.g. sending diagnostics it is hard to know what is going on. If you think that the issue is different than what was linked, please reach our Technical Support department and follow instructions in Getting help article. For now, I am aware that it happens sometimes to @vcunat, but so far we were not able to reproduce it, but it works after a few restarts, which is not good, but it does not happen to anyone else.

This release fixes Add_lease, hostname check failed, which was happening when hostname was *. More details: Dhcp_host_domain_ng.py: Add_lease, hostname check failed - #22 by Nikku - SW help - Turris forum

Currently, I don’t have any plans to add a link to Git repositories that has been changed. For that, there are Git tags and file git-hash on our repository, so you go through all changes done in each release. Maybe I would change my mind if there is going to be demand for it.