Dear Turris users,
We are proud to let you know that we released Turris OS 5.1.5 into the Testing branch. The most interesting change in this release is that we are now based on top of the latest OpenWrt 19.07.5.
- Fix for OpenVPN client when filename has multiple dots or dashes
- Improvements regarding Data Collection in migration script from Turris OS 3.x
- Updated kernel to version 4.14.209
- Updated zerotier to version 1.6.2, but it fails to compile for ARMv8, which means that it is not present for Turris MOX (listed in known bugs)
- Updated miniupnpd to version 2.2.0
- Updated nextdns to version 1.9.4
- Updated nano to version 5.4
- Updated Knot Resolver to version 5.2.0
- CVE-2020-8037 in tcpdump
- CVE-2020-28928 in musl
- multiple CVEs in libexif
- CVE-2020-28935 in unbound
If you would like to try this release, you need to login to your router via SSH and proceed with this command and after that, your router will be using the Testing branch.
If you want to opt-out from the Testing branch just replace hbt with hbs to be back in the Stable releases.
More details about all branches can be found in our documentation: (https://docs.turris.cz/geek/testing/).
We would appreciate any feedback regarding this release.