Dear Turris users,
We just released a new Turris OS 5.0.3, which is in HBS (Stable) branch. It is released for all Turris routers. If you are using automatic updates, you will be updated to this automatically. If you are using Approvals or Delayed updates, check Foris to apply the update.
This is a security update with bug fixes.
- kernel update to version 4.4.187 from 4.4.180 (fixes CVE-2020-10757)
- wireguard update to version 1.0.20200611
- nextdns: update to version 1.7.0
- https-dns-proxy: remove eDNS support
- add conffiles to irqbalance
- acme: update and handle log messages and ecc cert corrrectly
- miniupnd: update to version 2.1.20200510
- syslog: detect disabled IPv6 on loopback and fallback to IPv4
- experimental migration: improvements for Turris 1.x routers
- nextcloud: updated to version 17.0.5
- mox-otp: update to version 0.3 (supports new kernel versions as well)
- knot-resolver: update to version 5.1.2
We appreciate any feedback for this release.