Dear Turris users,
We released a Turris OS 4.0.6 into HBT (Testing) branch. This release contains fixes for security vulnerabilities, which were found in mbedtls and tiff, bug fixes for updater and avrdude and improvements for zerotier and updated kernel.
Changelog for this release:
- updater: fix packages provides and modify virtual packages behavior
- kernel: updated to version 4.14.167
- zerotier: add /etc/config/zerotier as configuration file
- avrdude: fix GPIO path building
- mbedtls: updated to version 2.16.4
- tiff: updated to version 4.1.0
Fixes: CVE-2019-14973, CVE-2019-17546, CVE-2019-7663, CVE-2019-6128
If you would like to use the testing branch and provide us feedback, please follow our documentation, where you can find details about how you can switch back to the stable branch in any case.
Any feedback is appreciated.