Unstable in the true sense of the word…
When I install Reforis, the tab of the browser goes to “Web site unavailable”. It’s like it’s frozen.
Even after I have started the update to 4.0.5, it takes forever, with the message no more memory…
“Failed to fork command /tmp/updater-busybox-jGcFEp/busybox: Out of memory”
The box runs already after the start with only 200MB free RAM what Netdata says, LuCI says only half.
And there I even turned off Pakon/Suricata meanwhile…
And that with absolutely minimal adjustment via Foris or LuCI, no special scenarios that are running here.
For the cash I would have gotten a good Fritzbox!..
Tinkering is fine, but if I have to be afraid before each update that it doesn’t work or that the memory is full again, then something goes wrong with the concept.