Dear Turris users,
This time we are proud to release Turris OS 4.0.5. This release is now available in the HBT (Testing branch).
This release is for all of our routers including Turris 1.x, which needs to boot from microSD card and it is based on the OpenWrt version 18.06.6. It includes the latest development version of ReForis, multiple CVE fixes and package updates.
- Based on the latest OpenWrt 18.06.6
- kernel: update to version 4.14.162
- python3: update to version 3.6.10
- nextcloud: update to version 16.0.7
- mariadb: update to version 10.4.11
- foris: fix for three-level name timezones
- wget: fix CVE-2019-5953
- unbound: update to version 1.9.6
- php7: update to version 7.2.26
Fixes: CVE-2019-11044, CVE-2019-11045, CVE-2019-11046, CVE-2019-11047, CVE-2019-11050
- nano: update to version 4.7
- openssl: update to version 1.0.2u
- bird: update to version 1.6.8
- reforis: update to the latest development version, adds openvpn-plugin
- ffmpeg: update to version 4.0.5
Fixes: CVE-2019-12730, CVE-2019-17539, CVE-2019-17542
- e2fsprogs: fix CVE-2019-5094
- christmas: removed from default installation
If you would like to try this release, you need to login to your router via SSH and run following
It will switch you to HBT branch. If you will want to use again stable release, you need to run this command
When you found any bugs, please let us know about them, so we can fix it.