Dear Turris users,
We just released a new version of Turris OS 4.0.1 for Turris Omnia routers and as well for Turris MOX owners.
In this release, you can find several packages updated mostly due to security vulnerabilities and fixed issues in some packages, which we sent to upstream. Based on your request, we enabled CONFIG_BRIDGE_VLAN_FILTERING in kernel.
Release notes for this release:
- include eeprom drive in Omnia medkits (used in some tests)
- fix reForis dependencies
- expat: updated to version 2.2.9, fix CVE-2018-20843, CVE-2019-15903
- python[2,3]: fix CVE-2019-16056, CVE-2019-16935
- libgcrypt: fix CVE-2019-13627
- mosquitto: updated to version 1.5.9, fix CVE-2019-11779
- python-crypto: fix CVE-2013-7459 and CVE-2018-6594
- security fix for Foris translation
- unbound: update to version 1.9.4, fix CVE-2019-16866
- haveged: update to version 1.9.8
- nextcloud: update to version 16.0.5.
- python3-pip: fix shebang
- enable CONFIG_BRIDGE_VLAN_FILTERING
- kernel: Update to version 4.14.148
If you are using previous version Turris OS 4.0, you should be automatically updated to this version if you are not using approvals. If you do, take a look at Updater tab in Foris.
Your feedback is welcome for this release.