Turris OS 3.9.6 is out!

I found issue at page /foris/config/main/dns/ I have checked “Enable DHCP clients in DNS” and the next field filled by name. When “Test connection” button bottom is used, First result looks as excellent all OK including
|DNS|OK|
|DNSSEC|OK|
and than two following result all OK, but
|DNS|Error|
|DNSSEC|Error|
Why?

I noted /foris/config/main/netmetr_plugin/ show me radically diferent results from DSLreports.com

1. Bufferbloat is missing (test of stability during data flow). I have here problem with quality and stability during upload for years (I am far away - 3,9Km from DSLam).
  2. Download speed on NetMetr is approx 2MB/s higher than shows DSLreports. The DSLreports value is closer to maximum value measured few months ago by professionalist (CETIN guy).
  3. Graph of DSLreports show me Waved upload speed curve, NetMetr graph is almost straight
  4. Graph of DSLreports show me on the beginning of both measurement slow values that increasing (up the hill), NetMetr almost straight.

IDEA:
On this page can be some option / recommandation for modification of QoS settings. To get better results for speed, connection stability, fastest reply, bufferbloat reduction, etc.

IDEA2: Can be the measurement times (now every whole hour) generated in some random periods far close that times?

PS: On netmetr.cz is the
|Network|LAN|
|Technology|LAN|
but I am connected trough xDSL (currently VDSL).

NOTE: not well stability can be a part of the problem turris-nevyuziva-plnou-rychlost-linky-pro-upload