Turris OS 3.11 is out!

Well, my Statistics page was mangled again after the update after quite a few updates where it wasn’t. My self-installed graph units were blown away (/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/luci_statistics/luci_statistics.lua and /usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/luci_statistics/luci_statistics.lua were overwritten) but also there seemed to be a regression of /usr/lib/lua/luci/statistics/rrdtool/definitions/df.lua

I keep forgetting which file needs to be removed to update LuCI after the files are restored/updated. It’s /tmp/luci-indexcache

I also encountered a scary error message on the first refresh after reboot that went away after I reloaded the page. I captured a PDF of the page, but I’m not sure it’s worth posting since it went away right away.

I think a lot of folks have YaMON installed. How hard would it be to have a large “button” at the landing page go there along with the “Foris” and “LuCI” buttons? Is there any way to keep it from automatically going to the Foris page after 5 seconds?

Pakon filtering seems to work again, though I’m not entirely sold on the Overview. Pretty, but I’m not sure how really useful that is.