Turris OS 3.11.3 in RC

Yes, service is running. I didn’t touch to UPnP configuration maybe around two yrs, but everytime that worked, after update it stopped working. Service is running, I tried to restart service, reboot router, but without success. I saw somewhere on Turris, that somebody have the same problems.

A post was split to a new topic: My feedback/improvements for Turris OS

Aha, that might explain the trouble i have with some local mounts that dissapeard after 3.11.2. I was wondering why they dissapeared, but this can be the issue.

What about this one? Don’t tell me broken backups are low priority… It’s already been broken for 10+ days, and I don’t like that much.

Manually cloud backups work fine, only automatic not working good.

Hello guys,

We have just released another RC, which containing small bugfixes or updates.

• Foris: unification of themes accross all Turris products
  • youtube-dl: update to version 2019.01.30.1
  • tar: update to version 1.31 (security fix)
  • fixed issue for Turris 1.x about smaller RAM than it should be (forum link)
  • syslog-ng: fixed missing folder /etc/syslog-ng.d
  • pakon-show: fix for parameter -A
  • Cloud backups fixed, which was reported in this thread.
2 Likes

update went ok, strange syslog entries after browsing Foris

err foris-controller[2829]: WARNING:turrishw:unsupported TOS version (on omnia): 3
err foris-controller[2618]: Last message ‘WARNING:turrishw:uns’ repeated 1 times, suppressed by syslog-ng on to

I have it too…
Turris 1.0, last RC…

2019-02-06 19:44:36 err foris-controller[6413]: WARNING:turrishw:unsupported model: TURRIS
2019-02-06 19:44:40 err foris-controller[5471]: Last message ‘WARNING:turrishw:uns’ repeated 1 times, suppressed by syslog-ng on turris
2019-02-06 19:44:42 err foris-controller[6413]: WARNING:turrishw:unsupported model: TURRIS
2019-02-06 19:44:46 err foris-controller[5471]: Last message ‘WARNING:turrishw:uns’ repeated 1 times, suppressed by syslog-ng on turris

I don’t think this is new, is there in 3.11.2:

2019-02-05 22:53:34 err foris-controller[4581]: WARNING:turrishw:unsupported TOS version (on omnia): 3
2019-02-05 22:53:39 err foris-controller[7238]: Last message 'WARNING:turrishw:uns' repeated 3 times, suppressed by syslog-ng on turris

Will file a bug for it https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/turris/foris-controller/issues/64

And what about cloud backups issue - was it fix in this RC release or not?

Yes, it is. I’m going to add it to release notes of RC2!

BTW: Guys about turrishw, it’s harmless, no need to worry about it, and anyway, the bug report is still in the wrong repository. :wink:

I see! You seem quite interesting about what we’re doing. At least in reading our release notes on Gitlab/Github. I suggest you wait a little bit till I or somebody else will write it here as not everything what you can find in our source code was included in RC, which we released today or you may be a little bit disappointed. :wink:

Changes, which was included in this release was already mentioned by me.

Dovolím si psát česky, protože Turris 1.0 a tohle asi ang. nedám.
V listopadu 2017 jsem si sám zkompiloval utilitu tree a ručně nainstaloval na router.

root@turris:~# opkg info tree
Package: tree
Version: 1.7.0-1
Depends: libc, libgcc
Architecture: mpc85xx
Installed-Time: 1514896375

V souboru /etc/updater/conf.d/opkg-auto.lua stále vidím položku Install ("tree")

Po včerejší instalaci poslední RC verze 3.11.3 (z 6.2.2019) dostávám hlášky:

Oznámení o chybách

Updater failed:

inconsistent: Requested package tree that is not available.

Proč to najednou začlo vyskakovat, když jiné věci doinstalované ručně jsou v klidu?
(např. nmap, links, cal, coreutils-*, wsdd2)

Díky…

Hi,

That’s interesting. Would you please just send Updater diagnostics to tech.support@turris.cz, so we can look, what’s could be wrong?

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Při pokusu o odeslání dat na tech.support@turris.cz
dostanu tuto nepěknou odpověď:

This is the mail system at host ahop.smtp.cz.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<tech.support@turris.cz>: host mail.nic.cz[217.31.204.67] said: 550 5.7.1

Blocked by SpamAssassin (in reply to end of DATA command)

EDIT: pomohlo vše zabalit ZIPem a poslat jako jeden soubor…

Thanks, we got your email, and we’ll look at it!

Thank you for reporting it! We looked at it, and it should be fixed in the upcoming RC version.

//EDIT: It doesn’t make it to upcoming RC, but it will make to the another.

1 Like

Ano, opravu jsem dostal na mail, byla aplikováva a pomohlo to. Díky.

1 Like

Changelog of Turris OS 3.11.3 RC3:

New feature:

• initial support for booting Turris MOX over network together with own dedicated Foris tab.

Package updates:

• unbound: update to version 1.9.0
  • nextcloud: update to version 14.0.7
  • youtube-dl: update to version 2019.02.08 (not yet upstreamed to OpenWrt)
    This release could be interesting for Czech users as there is added support for MallTv.

Security updates:

• dovecot: update to version 2.3.4.1
  • curl: update to version 7.64.0
  • prosody: update to version 0.11.2 (not yet upstreamed to OpenWrt)

Known bugs:

Unfortunately to this release doesn’t make the fix for localrepo, which was said in this thread in Czech. Will be fixed in next RC.

1 Like