I changed to TOS5, but first had to reset my Omnia and install from USB-stick.
Then DNS didn’t work and I had a very, very slow internet, if it worked at all. I tried a month but couldn’t solve the problem.
Finally I installed TOS3 again and since then all is working normal.
I have only standard configs, like NFS server, integrated NAS, WIFI.
If there is a reasonable explanation found for the DNS problem, I would try it again, if I have a week to spent and don’t need reliable internet during that time. I know more about how to use schnapps now and generally it should be easy to try and roll back if needed. But I had to learn that procedure the hard way…