Turris OS 3.11.13 is out

And is there any wrong that I would like to bring releases to you faster than previously? Even there is a changelog, it does not necessarily mean that it will be released next week. When I was at some conferences, I met some people, who said that we are not releasing so often and on the other hand, AFAIK there is just you, who has doubts about new releases in Turris OS 3.x version. Also, same discussed in Czech thread: Tempo nových verzí You said that there are some security vulnerabilities in an older version of the kernel and if we are going to update it. So, let’s update it, test it and perhaps release it. But now it seems that you don’t want it.

About mwan, if you want to have it working, you can use Turris OS 4.x. release. You are still asking if it is going to be fixed. Any pull requests are welcome and we have replied to you regarding the mwan issue in this thread: Turris OS 3.11.12 not solved issues. No changes since than and I flag your post as off-topic, because I think it is. Thread about releases should be just about issues, which appeared to be fixed in the next release or if there isn’t any issue. It does not make sense to ask repeatedly the same thing each time. :wink:

2 Likes