Dear Turris users,
we just pushed Turris OS 3.10.5 into RC. Why so fast? There were reports that updated DHCPv6 client can cause some issues with some misconfigured DHCPv6 servers. We are trying to address that by updating the client to the newer upstream version and disabling some features by default. Apart from that we added few more minor things and polishing that we didn’t managed to get into 3.10.4. Release notes are as follows:
- kernel, odhcpv6, twisted, openssh: update
- ca-certificates: package for ca bundle
- base: enable TCP fast open
- haas-proxy: more robust CPU usage limits
- odhcpv6: disable unicast support (caused problems in some networks), can be enabled in /etc/config/network
As always, if you encounter any issues please let us know. We are also highly interested whether this will resolve DHCPv6 issues, so we are interested in your feedback regarding that as well.