Turris OS 3.10.3 released

Socket statics are gone missing.

ss -tulpn

-ash: ss: not found

Is it related to:

err foris-controller[2525]: busybox: applet not found

Same for me since since 3.10.1: Router reboot loop after latest update (3.10.1)

it happened only once so far for me.

Unfortunately this happens to me every single time. I cannot bring the wifi-up, if I do the router always reboots after a period of time between a few seconds and a minute. The error is exactly the same as you posted. Tried 3.10.1, 3.10.2 and now 3.10.3 and they all trigger the same error. Any version older than that works flawlessly.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Turris OS 3.10.3 vydán

Can you update the wireguard package?
Somebody said it will be a goal for 3.10.
Some of us don’t really care about Foris,Pakon,Nextcloud and all other stuff.

New information about NUT package.

Can not perform shutdowns Ups. Please help.

Details of our installation are:
NUT version: 2.7.4-5
Installation method: from package
UPS device: EATON UPS 5SC 500i , 230V, 350W, 500VA, USB bought in jun 2018

If you connect to TO UPS via USB, the /dev/hidraw0 device will be created.
No any programs from NUT package is not running.

When I run:
/lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a qnapups
Network UPS Tools - Generic HID driver 0.41 (3.10-76-gd2caa7d) USB communication driver 0.33
kill: No such process
Using subdriver: MGE HID 1.39

device /dev /hidraw0 is deleted.

Now I’m ordering to shut down UPS:

/lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a qnapups -k
Network UPS Tools - Generic HID driver 0.41 (3.10-76-gd2caa7d) USB communication driver 0.33 Can not claim USB device [0463: ffff]: No such file or directory

Please do you know how to change the status?

Well thank you.

After update to 3.10.3 pakon stopped to work.
I have tried to tips already available in forum such as py script to create database,reinstall and restarts,but nothing helped.
This is what I get in console:

root@turris:~# pakon-show
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pakon-show", line 133, in 
    data=json.loads(response)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/json/__init__.py", line 319, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/json/decoder.py", line 339, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/json/decoder.py", line 357, in raw_decode
    raise JSONDecodeError("Expecting value", s, err.value) from None
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
root@turris:~# 

Please help. Thank you

Hello,

Is there any possibility that you deleted /srv/pakon or maybe did you deleted some records in the database?

Would you please try this command again w/o reinstalling it?

/usr/libexec/pakon-light/create_db.py

and let me know if it works for you?

It did not help. I have tried it once more time.

No crash yet but I have a lot of these in the logs:

[293100.962181] ath10k_pci 0000:02:00.0: SWBA overrun on vdev 0, skipped old beacon
[293101.064573] ath10k_pci 0000:02:00.0: SWBA overrun on vdev 0, skipped old beacon
[293101.166971] ath10k_pci 0000:02:00.0: SWBA overrun on vdev 0, skipped old beacon
[293101.269361] ath10k_pci 0000:02:00.0: SWBA overrun on vdev 0, skipped old beacon

Hi,
one question to the release info: Why is it in Community Office section? The RC post was in Software and the czech-notes is in Software[CZ]. Everytime i clicked a way the banner and then want so search for the notes to read again, i am looking into Software (as it is software…).

Anyway, the update was smooth for me and Storage Page bug was fixed for me.

2 Likes

Is there any other tip or advice what to do with this issue?
Please try to help me.

(After update to 3.10.3 pakon stopped to work.
I have tried to tips already available in forum such as py script to create database,reinstall and restarts,but nothing helped.)

I did not deleted any file. And this did not help:

@xjerab08 I’m not sure if reinstalling pakon or running create_db.py will truly recreate the database if there are already existing database files. Since you were ok wiping out any existing pakon data anyway, try this:

Stop the pakon processes:

/etc/init.d/pakon-handler stop
/etc/init.d/pakon-monitor stop

Remove all extant pakon DB files, then recreate the DB (assuming you have the database files at the default places. /var/lib/pakon.db is the active db file in RAM, while /srv/pakon contains the DB backed up in persistent storage (one compressed DB file with the last 24 hours of data, updated once every 8 hours called pakon.db.xz, and another archive DB with all data older than 24 hours, called pakon-archive.db)

rm /var/lib/pakon.db
rm /srv/pakon/*

Then restart pakon:

/etc/init.d/pakon-monitor start
/etc/init.d/pakon-handler start

From my experiments pakon should be starting out with a completely clean slate this way.

1 Like

As with the previous version I’m (not alone) experiencing issue Mountd spamming the system log about missing sda serial.

2018-07-05 12:06:01 crit mountd[7598]: could not find a serial number for the device sdb
2018-07-05 12:06:06 crit mountd[23603]: Last message 'could not find a ser' repeated 9 times, suppressed by syslog-ng on turris
2018-07-05 12:06:06 crit mountd[7598]: could not find a serial number for the device sdb
2018-07-05 12:06:11 crit mountd[23603]: Last message 'could not find a ser' repeated 9 times, suppressed by syslog-ng on turris

That’s 2 messages per every second.
Please advise.

Was it necessary to post 3 posts about this issue? This doesn’t make anything better. The forum should be organized.
We know about your thread, but I couldn’t reproduce it, yet.
In recent days we received from other users that it is happening to them, too. Sometimes things require time to track them down and fix them.

Maybe a little notice from you in the thread would make us all a little more comfortable knowing Turris Team cares and would prevent me from desperate measures. :wink:
Actually it had me post these 3 messages to know what I know now from your reply.
Thank you.

2 Likes

This actually helped! Thank you.

Cross-ref: CIFS suddenly agonizingly slow (apparently caused by the .3 bump)