Turris OS 3.10.2 is in RC

Hello,
we’re working so hard even from CeBIT, which is currently running in Hannover we’ve prepared the RC version for you.

Here are release notes for this release:
• haas: fix firewall integration
• ucollect: more robust start
• updater: fix collisions when updating from old versions
• dvbsky: fix driver compilation
• nut: fix update
• kernel, nextcloud: update"

We’d like to release another RC to bring up you the fix for netdata and another kernel version bump.

We will appreciate any feedback regarding this release.

Even though I set updater to “Update approval needed”, somehow it did run without approval :frowning: with message “##### Oznámení o aktualizacích #####
Updater failed: inconsistent: Requested package netdata that is not available.”
WTF ?!?
Note: the same message arrived when running update.sh manually :wink:

To be more specific:
root@turris:~# updater.sh
updater.sh is obsoleted. Please use pkgupdate directly instead.
root@turris:~# WARN:Branch overriden to rc
WARN:Script file:///usr/share/updater/localrepo/localrepo.lua not found, but ignoring its absence as requested
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-ddns-en that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package foris-ssbackup-plugin-l10n-cs that is missing, ignoring as requested.
line not found
line not found
line not found
line not found
line not found
ERROR:
inconsistent: Requested package netdata that is not available.

Netdata failed to build that’s why it didn’t make it to first RC. We don’t want to delay, so we decided to bring you what we have like fix for HaaS, uCollect and so on. We know that and that’s why it is described in 1st post.

Thanks for understanding.

OK, but what about unapproved run of update?

Installed, at first glance everything looks OK.
Turris 1.1 under contract, BTRFS, LXC containers, OpenVPN …

I am running 3.10.2 version and HaaS still does not work for me.

Issue described here: HaaS does not log

I think you have a really different issue, because you mention that it’s not running for you for 3 months. Let’s continue the discussion in the thread, which you created.

Try this /usr/libexec/pakon-light/create_db.py via SSH

That’s for Pakon, but he has issue with Honeypot as a Service, anyway, on IRC (channel #turris on Freenode) narrowed down, what’s happening and why it doesn’t work in his case and it’s mention in that thread.

We’ve just released another RC.

Changelog:

• Netdata is back
  • Kernel version bump.