Dear Turris users,
We just released bugfix release 3.10.1. Nothing big, mostly just few fixes. We are still aware of some issues with odhcp6c an ucollect that we are trying to address but we decided not to delay the fixes we ready have.
Side-note regarding IPv6 workaround, we know those are not the best way how to get IPv6 - the best option would be for all ISP to stop beating a dead horse and embrace the future, but unfortunately, plenty of our users still have to deal with ISPs stuck in the past and thus depend on those.
Full release notes are as follows:
- foris: support 6in4 and 6to4
- foris: ability to set protocol in VPN
- kernel: update and UAS driver
- foris-pakon: bug and compatibility fixes
- odhcp6c: fix after update
- netmetr: fix synchronization code
As always, if you encounter any new issue, let us know.