Turris Omnia 2GB WiFi - Black - USA - $200 shipped to USA only

I’m selling my black 2GB Turris Omnia for $200 with free shipping. At this time I’m looking for a buyer in the U.S. since I don’t know what costs or challenges I’ll have shipping it internationally.

The Turris Omnia has worked great since I’ve owned it. I’ve been using it as a secondary AP on my network. I recently decided to upgrade my entire network to a mesh WiFi solution and I no longer need the Omnia.

The only aspect of the router that’s not “factory perfect” are two of the LED light pipes that I bumped out of alignment while installing the LED separator. I did manage to re-align both of those light pipes and properly close the case. Bottom line: It’s fine now. However, if you re-open the case, you may have challenges.This is the reason why I’m discounting the Omnia $60 below my costs and including free shipping.

1 Like

Would you ship to Canadian address? I have been seeking a source of purchasing the 1 or 2GB model new or used since the fundraising campaign ended awhile back

I’ve started looking into it. I will definitely have to charge more to cover the additional shipping costs plus broker fees, duty and tax fees, and handling fees. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find a site that provides those costs and which ones I would be required to pay.

Okay thats fine, let me know when you have said costs

Unfortunately, I’m seeing ridiculous rates to ship to Canada (as much as $100 USD) and it’s still unclear what additional paperwork and fees may be required based on the destination province.

I apologize but I’m going to have to decline your offer.

Okay thanks for looking into it

I’ll take it if it’s still available. How do I get in touch with you?

I sent you a private message some day ago! I also want to buy it!

Update: This Turris Omnia is still available.

@bedo where in canada are you?