Have anyone already owned a Turris MOX router? I got several question regarding this hardware:
- I see MOX A (with 1GB of RAM) is available on Amazon. However I cannot find information there if it already contains a power supply? Where can I buy it, if it is not included?
- Does the Turris MOX provide any wall mounting holes on the bottom of the case?
- Does the MOX E together with TurrisOS support VLANs? I need to tag some VLAN on specified switch ports.
- Does MOX D allow the usage of fiber modules only, or are the copper (RJ45) supported as well? I could not find any 2.5G copper modules - if I buy 10/100/1000/2.5G/5G/10G module, then will it work with MOX D as 2.5G RJ45 connector? Could you recommend any module?
- What is the MOX performance? I have read about problems with traffic through-put. Some people reported they cannot get over 300mbps WAN<->LAN.
- Have anyone tried OpenVPN and/or WireGuard on Turris MOX? How are they performing?
- Is it possible to use RJ45 from MOX A together with ports from MOX E as a single LAN network? I plan to buy MOX A+D+E, that would give me 9xLAN and 1x WAN if copper-based SFP modules would be supported…
Thanks for all your answers!