TOS5: pkgupdate (/usr/lib/libupdater.so?) && unfinished cleanup in /tmp?

Probably nothing critical, it’ll take a while until /tmp will be full, but after each pkgupdate there is 28 orphaned files updater-sig-XXXXXX in /tmp (where XXXXXX is random).

evidence
root@omnia:~# 
root@omnia:~# ls -1 /tmp/updater-sig-* | wc -l
ls: /tmp/updater-sig-*: No such file or directory
root@omnia:~# pkgupdate 
INFO:Target Turris OS: 5.0.0
WARN:Package wpad is in cyclic dependency. It might fail its post-install script.
WARN:Package hostapd is in cyclic dependency. It might fail its post-install script.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-en that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-sqm-en that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-cs that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-sqm-cs that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Package wpad is in cyclic dependency. It might fail its post-install script.
WARN:Package hostapd is in cyclic dependency. It might fail its post-install script.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-en that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-rainbow-cs that is missing, ignoring as requested.
1 Like

OK, so will see in TO 5.0.1 (?).

Looks like it. (I just happened to see that bug when I was looking at the milestones the other day.)

That is going to be more probably in TOS 5.1 or later. It is long time known bug and itbwas fixed by removing old code. Using usign was effectivelly replaced by openssl. Problem is that something ike that has to be well tested so that is why you won’t see it in 5.0.x. It is just huge change.

Just to point out. I have my router setup to follow HBL and it never filled up my ram. Those are jist too small files to do so.
I am going to update milestone to appropriate one that reflects this move.

Yep, it was my (probably bad) joke about that. It would take ages or rather lifetime (besides, no router has so long uptime).