TO as lan dhcp client with ipv4 & stateful ipv6?

Ahh. If you do not use Turris Foris but you do have that question, did you cross-post it with OpenWRT? I thought you are about an use-case covered by Foris – and because it does not work there, you dived deeper into LuCI and SSH. When you choose the host computer mode in Foris, DHCPv4 server, DNS server, and NAT are off. Unfortunately, the IPv6 part is in the wrong mode telling the whole network another IPv6 router is there. That can be fixed by using the right mode or disabling IPv6, as explained above. By the way, still interested in your use-case.

OpenWrt leverages a curious hybrid scenario - dnsmasq for DHCPv4 and odhcpd for DHCPv6. Seems that the Foris script is missing to stop/disable odhcpd in computer setup.

For my part I leverage odhcpd for both and have removed dnsmasq.

The upstream DHCP server is set with SLAAC disabled for ULA prefixes but stateful DHCPv6 instead.

This is an interesting topic for OpenWRT guys, I guess. I am sure they look for feedback to improve their user experience. Did you cross post there? Of course for Foris, creating a DHCPv6 client automatically would be interesting as well. However, and that is part of this question, whether IPv6 in general is supported by the Turris team in the host computer scenario at all, or at least stateless?

No, it is already on the SLAAC layer. There, Turris OS tells the network it is a router. And then everyone comes by and gets the wildest things or the ports are not open, etc, etc.

It is being looked into[1]

That is only possible if the AP (MOX) emits/broadcasts RA, which is done by odhcpd solely. Else with the MOX being a DHCPv6 client it does not announces to any of its client (or otherwise in the network) of being router, how could it possible achieve such feat?

[1] FS#2328 - Allocate resources to sort out odhcpd/dnsmasq interaction once and for all. · Issue #8271 · openwrt/openwrt · GitHub

According to your comment in that report, you managed to disable dnsmasq and reconfigured odhcpd. Is that right? That would be just a single interface. Do you have a step-by-step guide to do so? Then, the Turris team might be able to create the expected DHCPv4/SLAAC+RDNSS/DHCPv6 interface in case of host computer via Foris.