Surveillance Camera Communication - dropout between camera and DVR

I have the SUNBA 1080p camera with their DVR. So, this camera had been set up using a WiFi access point as a bridge to the Turrris router. Worked flawlessly for a couple of years. Lately, a few months ago, the communication to the DVR stopped and was restored by power off/on of the router but only reestablished communication for a few moments. Thinking that perhaps the camera had reached end of live I bought and installed a new camera… Same thing, the comm stopped to the DVR… So, believing there was another faulty element I replaced the switch, the access device, and the DVR. Same problem with the communication stoppage. The only device remaining that has not been replaced is the router. So, on the router for WiFi 2.4 and 5.0 I revised the channels to auto, bandwidth to max, power to max, all the variables that may have affected communication. No other device using WiFi has had any problems. Still, the communication to the DVR stops infrequently now but is only cleared by a reboot of the router. All switches are 1G elements. The problems began a few a few Turris software updates ago i believe…

Any ideas…?