Support of Turris OS branches

One more security release for TOS 4 would not be bad.

It is IMHO pointless to beg for another TOS4 release (based on already obsolete openwrt release) when you just bought the new device and don’t have a lot of configurations in it. I would recommend to go TOS5 HBT branch as it seems it is most likely very near to production quality of HBS branch and then live happily ever after. Once TOS5 HBS will be released just use switch branch to HBS and you will be on final production release with reasonably stable system and occasional security updates. This is final destination for all turris users for now and we have been long waitng for that. When HBS release will happen IDK, but I would expect it before summer holidays or after (that’s just my estimation with zero relation to team plan) if there will not be any unwanted surprise.

It’s not about begging, but continuity. You have two unsecure branches and one unreleased. Everyone wants the release of TOS 5 (with all features of TOS 3 and 4), but even the Turris team doesn’t know when it will come out.

One I gather you would probably consider 4.x but which in your assessment is the other one since you agreed earlier on 3.x

?

That does not seem correct

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand now.