[Solved] Cannot login using Google

Hi guys,

recent change of the Discourse URL made it impossible to use Google login, due to URL mismatch.

2 Likes

Hi Ondrěj,

this problem should be fixed already, thanks for the report.

Hello, the similar problem is during login by MojeID. The message is: “Tento požadavek na přihlášení přes mojeID o sobě tvrdí, že přichází z jiné stránky, než tomu ve skutečnosti je. Zvažte, zda vůbec chcete pokračovat s předáváním údajů ze svého mojeID.” Could you solve it, please?

Should be solved now :slight_smile:

Thanks. It looks to be perfect! :slight_smile:

Looks like Google login is broken again. All I get after authenticating to Google is:

Sorry, there was an error authorizing your account. Perhaps you did not approve authorization?

Thank you for reporting. I can confirm it also on my side. We’ll look at it.

Pertinent? Google Online Security Blog: Announcing some security treats to protect you from attackers’ tricks

When your username and password are entered on Google’s sign-in page, we’ll run a risk assessment and only allow the sign-in if nothing looks suspicious. We’re always working to improve this analysis, and we’ll now require that JavaScript is enabled on the Google sign-in page, without which we can’t run this assessment.

@anon50890781 Maybe, thanks for feedback.

I am not sure where the problem could be at this time (but certainly a different issue than before).

There are some pending Discourse updates (which I can not apply at the moment). Maybe the google API has changed so this minor update could help. I will upgrade the forum in the evening.

It works for me from now

1 Like

Works now, thank you!

1 Like