Sneak peek - Turris Omnia LIMITED EDITIONS bundled with some [REDACTED] assets

This one could be one of the great ones, but it’s something else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you get Tim Berners-Lee’s, Richard Stallman’s or Linus Torvald’s signatures on them? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again, another lovely idea…but it didn’t happen - yet :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe installed with Hacker Case?

1 Like

Shortlisted for another L.E. preparation :sunglasses: thanks!

1 Like

Working on it! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m thinking there might be different LEDs or more lights in the case and those also make the color that’s also on the label shine brighter.

It should look especially really cool :slight_smile:

(It reminds me of those computer case fans that came with extra LEDs in them!)

1 Like

Second try: WiFi 6E?

I think they have 4GB RAM

1 Like

Or faster processor, alternatively combination of more parameters!

Maybe Turris proto with 64 bit processor.

Each router is numbered, and comes bundled with unique NFT

Yes its NFT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg lame :grinning:

I thought it was something cool.

1 Like

Is this your tip or an answer?

OMG NFT… someone really believes it is interesting? Even the normal routers are uniquely numbered, and each can be owned just by a single person at a time :wink: So what does the NFT add?

4 Likes

At least colors are nice :high_brightness: :sparkler: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Mine has a serial number as well, so ‘counts’ as numbered and did not incite useless waste of energy… I am not saying I act energy conserving all the time, but avoiding blockchain shenanigans is an easy way to do something for the planet without losing out anything relevant. That is there are valid use-cases for block chain algorithms, but pimping up existing products to make them appear rarer and hence more desirable is IMHO not one of them, I really hope that NFT comment was just a joke.

5 Likes

The eshop is gone, so I’ll just put something here.

3 Likes

Thanks, the colors are indeed nice, though I miss hot-pink. The NFT thing is unfortunate as a scam stays a scam even if attached to an otherwise decent product. That said I was not in the market for another omnia anyway, so no sales lost, but alas team turris so far spot less reputation is now a bit tainted for me.

EDIT: If the NFT thing was just “trolling” for this thread, then I will say “well played, well played, Sir(s)” and team turris’ reputation will stay “spot-less”.

7 Likes