Re-run 3.11 update because of broken Nextcloud?

Hi,

TurrisOS 3.11 update didn’t go through with the Nextcloud update. nextcloud-install 14.0.4-0 and nextcloud 14.0.4-0 packages are installed. Version in /srv/www/nextcloud/config/config.php is still 13.0.7.2.

How can I re-run the Nextcloud update without breaking the TurrisOS way of updates?

I am not aware that pkgupdate offers a selective package exclusion, e.g. Ignore("nextcloud"). It is all or nothing. I am not sure whether the respective NC settings would survive a removal of NC prior to the update and then reinstall NC after the update, but perhaps worth a shot, and see if that sorts the matter.

You could always rollback with schnapps.

As mounting of the /srv-SSD failed sometimes I had to backup /srv, re-format /srv with storage plug-in and copy the backup to /srv a while ago. This seems to have broken schnapps. When I tried to rollback / was rolled back but not /srv.

I want to get Nextcloud running to save my most current contacts and appointments.

root@turris:~# pkgupdate
WARN:Script file:///usr/share/updater/localrepo/localrepo.lua not found, but ignoring its absence as requested
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-ddns-en that is missing, ignoring as requested.

luci-i18n-ddns-en seems to miss in the repository.

schnapps is based on btrfs and thereby doesn‘t descend into mountpoints (or subvolumes)

sudo -u nobody php-cli occ upgrade did the trick. :smiley:

1 Like