Plex port forwarding

Hey guys can any one please tell me why this isnt working, i do have a VPN running as well but i have bypassed all plex URL i found on the net. This is to allow plex to connect to my home server.

config redirect
        option src 'wan'
        option dest 'lan'
        option proto 'tcp udp'
        option name 'plex'
        option dest_ip '192.168.1.128'
        option src_port '32400'
        option dest_port '32400'

config rule
        option proto 'tcp udp'
        option dest_port '32400'
        option name 'plex'
        option src_port '32400'
        option dest 'lan'
        option src 'wan'
        option target 'ACCEPT'

Did you add a custom route to avoid the VPN?
Does it work if you turn off the VPN?

i did not check that, will double check, if it does work when the VPN is off, whats the solution?

OpenWRT documentation say about protocol:

Match incoming traffic using the given protocol. Can be one of tcp, udp, tcpudp, udplite, icmp, esp, ah, sctp, or all or it can be a numeric value, representing one of these protocols or a different one. A protocol name from /etc/protocols is also allowed. The number 0 is equivalent to all.

i filled that out using the GUI so there might be a bug on the GUI, i will double check on code, thanks for the catch, i hope its just that.

Hi i tried all the above settings and whitelisting plex.direct, https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/206225077-How-to-Use-Secure-Server-Connections

but still having issues, if i use websites to check if my port is open on my ISP IP address not VPN IP address, all of them report closed, can someone tell me how to open a port, an idiots guide i think im missing something in the zones or something very small.

Thanks