Opkgupdate fails after update to 3.11.10

Since reboot after update to 3.11.10 updater is failing and each 4 hours I get e-mail notification about that:

Error notifications

Updater selhal:
[string “backend”]:1195: [string “backend”]:274: attempt to concatenate local ‘pkg_name’ (a nil value)

Output from manual update:
root@turris:~> pkgupdate
WARN:Couldn’t read the status file: [string “backend”]:1195: [string “backend”]:274: attempt to concatenate local ‘pkg_name’ (a nil value)
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-ddns-en that is missing, ignoring as requested.
WARN:Requested package luci-i18n-ddns-sk that is missing, ignoring as requested.
line not found
line not found
line not found
ERROR:
[string “backend”]:1195: [string “backend”]:274: attempt to concatenate local ‘pkg_name’ (a nil value)

May I ask you to share the content of /etc/updater/conf.d and diagnostics might help us as well. How you can generate them and how to send it to us as they contain sensitive data, take a look at Getting help article in our documentation.

Were you doing any changes in some files? Don’t you have in past some issues with an unfinished journal?

Still an issue, so my TO is not updated for quite a long time. Tried to get in touch via e-mail, but there was no response. Required files are here. Never had any issue with my TO which I would notice somehow :).