openVPN client?

Are there any plans to implement an openVPN client into Foris yet? Would be very useful anyway.

2 Likes

Hey,
what do you mean by “openVPN client into Foris”? You may set up openvpn server via Foris, see - https://www.turris.cz/en/news/openvpn-server-easy-and-fast

Yes, but this is for server config. I would like to use my TO as a client, and for this reason I asked, if there were some plans to built sth. in Foris like here in LuCI:

or

1 Like

I second this - or at least to know how to get it to work even if it’s not built into Foris. I really want to be able to have all my devices use my VPN when they’re on my network.

2 Likes

Same for me. I want all my eth connected devices being run through vpn.

1 Like

+1
And now i need some characters…

It runs perfectly fine as OpenVPN client. Install OpenVPN software and make it autostart. Then just add the client config as xxx.conf in /etc/openvpn/ and it will auto-load that config file.

All you need then is redirect gateway instruction in the config to route all outgoing traffic through the vpn.

that may be true. But it seems you did not understand the “openVPN client into Foris”, wished by the TO.

1 Like