Nextcloud on Omnia - bugs after installation

Dear colleagues,
I installed NextCloud to Omnia according https://doc.turris.cz/doc/en/howto/nextcloud . I have it on MSATA drive. I have the version Turris OS 3.9.6. It works, but it have some issues.

Here are the bugs in the Administration:

• Test s getenv(“PATH”) returns empty answer only.
  • HTTP header “X-Frame-Options” doesnť math “SAMEORIGIN”.
  • HTTP header “Strict-Transport-Security” isn’t configured for “15552000” second.

I found following next functional issue:

• Mail - official email client returns error “Inbox folder can’t be readed”. I tried connect two email accounts, only one has described issue. It looks like memory problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I habe the same Problem but at my nextcloud they say it is a PHP Problem and when i am not wrong their is no PHP in my omnia but maybe i habe Trier the wrong commands

I’d like add log, which is relevant to Mail issue:

Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) at /srv/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/vendor/pear-pear.horde.org/Horde_Imap_Client/Horde/Imap/Client/Socket.php#4875

I tried to use RainLoop and it works better. Unfortunately the Rainloop can’t open emails that contain appended files whose names contains Czech diacritic. Rainloop returns ‘Unknown error’ in this case.

You can try raising memory limit in /etc/php.ini and restarting php-fpm.

Thanks for your help. I changed memory limit from 128M to 256M in /etc/php.ini see changed line:

memory_limit = 256M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume.

Following command was used for restart php-fpm:

/etc/init.d/php7-fpm restart

It didn’t help. I estimate, the problem is deeper. All former issues stays valid as well.
Unfortunately, no email client in Nextcloud/Omnia is in this time usable.

I checked the issues of Mail client. The problem of big INBOX folder is quite old, but always not solved.

I think, the problem of Rainloop looks more feasible. I am running it in my second installation on Raspberry Pi and here it works properly. It looks like enconding problem in MIME. Do you have advice, where to look?