Nextcloud not working

good morning,
I performed the update procedure from the internet (6 LEDs) without results perhaps because it was unable to connect to the internet
I connected the turris via its wan to the modem / router of the telephone operator … nothing to do

I was however able to update it to version 6.0.1 using the 4 LED procedure by downloading the latest MedKit from the turris website

now everything ok but not the nextcloud issue

the msata has been formatted and activated there the plugin plugin ===> OK
automatic updates turris ===> OK
i installed via reForis nextcloud ==> OK
restarted
on reForis a new Nexcloud Tab appears where I created the Administrator user, the configuration ends and I have this result:

Congratulations!
You have configured your Nextcloud now you can visit the site

when I go to enter the user and password (administration) just created in the nextcloud home it tells me “wrong user and / or password”

I’m sure they are right because I reset 4 LEDs twice to start over because uninstalling nextcloud via reForis then I had errors like the previous time

do you have any idea how to make this nexcloud work? could it be that the nextcloud plugin on reForis is having problems?

This is the errore nexcloud:

Wrong username or password.
We have detected many failed authentication attempts from your IP address. As a result, the next attempt is delayed by 30 seconds.