Mox fails to keep my logged in

Hi all. I can log into MOX, but only after a reboot. After some time has lapsed - mostly overnight - I cannot log in. This time I am presented with the first run web page, where I am asked to create a log-in and define the user, database name, database user etc. I have repeated this process many times. Meanwhile the command line continues to work for me. I can log in at any time and issue commands and move around the cli.

While trying to diagnose this issue I looked at /var/log/messages and found this repeating message.
Any ideas what this may refer to? - and would it have any bearing on my log-in problems?
NB this may be a separate issue - not sure.

Nov 22 19:42:57 turris kresd[2913]: [priming] cannot resolve address ‘h.root-servers.net.’, type: 28
Nov 22 19:42:57 turris kresd[2913]: [priming] cannot resolve address ‘j.root-servers.net.’, type: 28
Nov 22 19:42:57 turris kresd[2913]: [priming] cannot resolve address ‘b.root-servers.net.’, type: 1
Nov 22 19:42:57 turris kresd[2913]: [priming] cannot resolve address ‘f.root-servers.net.’, type: 28

We can close this post. I am pretty sure the log-in issues were not related to the /var/log/messages posted below. They were more related to my network set-up and the need for nextcloud mysql to accept connections from my desktop PC. I did something like this on the command line at the mysql prompt.

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON . TO ‘root’@‘192.168.100.%’
IDENTIFIED BY ‘my-new-password’ WITH GRANT OPTION;